The FCT MSME One-Stop-Shop was officially commissioned by the Vice President of Nigeria on 6th September, 2018.
The One-Stop-Shop brings together business regulators under one roof with the aim of providing a platform for convenient, continuous and and easy interaction between the government agencies and Nigerian-based MSMEs.
The One-Stop-Shop destination for FCT is the Abuja Enterprise Agency Entrepreneurial Complex, located at Plot 74, Sector Centre ‘A’ Cadastral Zone B15, Jahi District, Abuja.
The building is open to members of the public to visit and access services of various business regulators including;
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
- Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
- Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
- Nigerian Export-Import Bank (NEXIM)
- Bank of Industry (BOI)
- Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN)
- Nigerian Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL)
- National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
- Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI)
- Bank of Agriculture (BOA)
- FCT Microfinance Bank